Lost & found
For lost items please contact the Schiphol Airport Authorities, Department Lost & Found:
- from outside the Netherlands ph: 00.31.20.794.0800,
- from within the Netherlands ph: 0900-0141
- or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your item has been found and you can not collect it yourself, WBS can collect it for you and return it to you.
Note: the charges will be calculated over the actual weight and dimensions.
These charges include the following:
- packing charges, if applicable
- administration charges
- delivery at the post office or courier service.
- After having received your below instructions, WBS will collect your lost item from the Lost & Found office on weekdays, Mondays up till Fridays.
- Ultimately one day after collection you will receive a copy of our invoice and payment instructions by email. Payment with credit card through a secured Internet connection is possible.
- After having received your payment, the item will be sent and the shipping details will be confirmed by email.
3. Instructions to pick up from the Lost & Found Department and forward by post/courier
Complete all items. A valid email address is required.